Zampogna Law Firm
Ashley L. Suarez, an associate attorney at Zampogna Law Firm, focuses her practice on real estate transactions and litigation; local zoning and land use; contract and business disputes; landlord/tenant litigation; collections and lien foreclosure; probate and estate matters; as well as adult adoptions.
A native Floridian, Ms. Suarez graduated from Florida State University with a double major, receiving her Bachelor’s of Science degree in Business Administration and Political Science as well as a minor in International Affairs. Thereafter, earning her JD at Ave Maria School of Law. During law school, Ms. Suarez served as both Senior Editor and Notes Editor on the Ave Maria Law Review, and worked as a LexisNexis student associate and a student assistant for the Department of Research, Writing and Advocacy. In her second year of law school, Ms. Suarez joined the Zampogna Law Firm as a law clerk and transitioned to an associate upon graduation and admittance to The Florida Bar.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers – Awards Committee, 2017-2018
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Meals of Hope, Board of Directors
- Sanibel & Captiva Islands Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member